- Fully fund the most absolutely ridiculous Kickstarter projects I could find. I want to see socially awkward geeks on stage reading terrible poetry while swinging razor sharp swords to a smoke-and-lasers show.
- Build a monument to Schadenfreude. This would probably be a beautifully ornate granite statue of a soaking-wet Goth falling down a flight of stairs. Ambient muzak to be provided by the Cure.
- Space program for under-priviledged meerkats.
- Executive Producer of Law & Order: Des Moines Parking Enforcement
- Hire the Beatles to play my housewarming party. Yes, I know 3/4ths of them are dead. I have a solution. Have you seen Weekend at Bernie’s?
What would you do?
8 thoughts on “5 Things I’d Do If I Won the Lottery”
While these are fun, I think you’d sink the majority of it into a trust fund for Eddie so he could grow up to be any damn thing he wanted to be.
He already can. 😉
1. Buy the house in Hawaii.
You give me the same answer every time. 😀
Buy a whole mountain and turn it into a downhill mountain park and game preserve. Charge admission and start a trust that provides bikes and outdoor adventure to kids who don’t have it so good.
This idea = more awesome than I can describe.
Did Ringo die and nobody told me?
His career did, anyway.