• I like Frank Sinatra‘s music.
• That it’s possible to lie to yourself for years and convince yourself that everything’s fine, even if it’s not.
• If your flight has a layover in O’Hare, then a trip from Minneapolis to Detroit will take more time than a direct flight from Minneapolis to London.
• There’s nothing like the legalization of gay marriage to light up Twitter. I think that this was my favorite day of the year:
The arc of history is long, but it curves toward FUCK YOU YOU NARROW-MINDED BIGOTS. LOVE WON.
— @firstname.lastname@example.org (@fontosaurus) June 26, 2015
• Live-tweeting your own vasectomy is something that everyone should do.
• The reason that you don’t remember much before the age of ten is because you’re trying to forget most of what happened before the age of ten.
• I’ve got some really good friends.
• Time does not heal all wounds.
• Nor does therapy.
• New computer day is only slightly less fun than new bike day.
• Buying 4-year old kid a lot of LEGO means I get to spend a lot of time playing with LEGO. Win.